Calendar Submission Guidelines
Event listings must be for non-profit organizations.
- Listings must be submitted two weeks prior to desired publication date for the newspaper.
- Listings may be forwarded to the calendar editor for inclusion via mail, e-mail, fax, or in person. We do not accept listings by phone. Photos may submitted, and should be sent as an e-mail in JPG format at 300 dpi.
- Sponsoring organizations for events must be clearly identified.
- Information provided must be accurate.
- Each event entry must include name of event, firm date(s) and time(s), and location.
- Event listings must include a phone number and contact information for publication.
- Submissions must also include private contact information, including a name, phone number and preferably an e-mail address exclusively for use by Guardian editors if they have questions.
- All events must be open to the general public, whether free or with admission charge. If there is a charge, it must be noted in the entry.
- Highlights of each even should be provided in a description of no more than 50 words.
- All entries will be screened and may be edited by the Guardian before inclusion in the community calendar.
All fields are required.